How did you meet your partner?

How did you meet your current boyfriend or gf? (Where, when, and how?)

AHOY, SINGLE MATEYS!

Most Helpful Guy

• walked in a fast food place here in NY and noticed every time I walked in, everyone would say loudly, "her name" She then would pop up and say Hiiiii...So one time, I was there and she asked if I would go outside with her while she smoked her cig. I did and we chatted. She asked if I had a girlfriend blah...blah...Anyways I said, take down my number and text me. Since that day, we have not went one day w/o seeing each other. She moved in with me and yes we are in love! 7 months later all is going great! 10 years age difference/different race but we really clicked like no other.

Very happy couple!

What Guys Said 6

• in d college...we were in grp for our project so we used to spend a lot of time together working on our project but most of the times we used to do tp under d name of project :D...and after our project we got serious about each other~!

• I was about 12 when I first masturbated.

We've been together since.

• single, muthafu-ka!

• i wish I could be single for life, but I'm too romantic.

i see a happy couple and I miss having what they have.

i watch a romantic comedy and I miss it.

i read a book about it and I miss it.

i just miss it too much.

when I was in love, I was the happiest I've ever been.

i hope I get to be that happy again one day.

• still waiting lol ;p

• i have not.

• still single and feeling lucky!

What Girls Said 3

• We had mutual friends and then we really got to know each other at a party and it went from there

• i havent...

• We had a class together in high school about 10 years ago. We never got together until a couple of years ago though.