Why I suck at talking with girls?

I can crack insane joked and able to be myself around my guy friends. Otherwise, when girls around me I'm not being myself and I always saying stupid things or angry at girls. They make me nervous somewhat. And I'm not good at flirting at ladies too. I wish I can just being jc around girls but I have trouble with it.

I relax around my guys but not relax around girls as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. You need more practice.

2. You need to let go of your flawed perception of girls. If you are getting angry at them, you are probably so busy getting caught up looking for signs of things to be mad about that you miss actually interacting with them. One woman in a dating book I read said: "I found Mr. Right when I stopped looking for reasons that guys were wrong."

What Girls Said 1

• you look like Chris Rock... lol but sorry I can't answer your question lol

What Guys Said 2

• yeah I wonder too, it makes me wonder if it is something we guys have to be born with

• Self confidence is the key, I am agree with you that girls make guys nervous many times, but you must deal with it. As you are a man you must handle the girl. Simply don't give the chance to make you nervous. But in the end if you have self confidence and believe that you can like a hero to girls you will be. It is easy as one 2 3 ...