What are texts that you girls like that makes a guy different?

I don't want to be like every boring Guy how can I spark emotions in my texts? What would spark your emotions girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• And keep the conversation going; don't make her work for it. When you send a text, make sure there's a way for her to respond (yes, preferably in a flirty manner).

What Girls Said 3

• Comment on something you've noticed about her, like a cute nervous habit or a freckle or something, and do so in a way that is charming and makes her think that you adore such a weird trait about her.

• I agree with all the answers, but please don't over do it.

Some girls would know and they basically think the guy's an idiot if he tries too hard.

One of my guy friends who is such a player was like "Hey beautiful :)" "Hey babe" "lol you are so cute" And it's like I know the type of person he is, I know he's just playing. So don't do stuff like that. A simple "hahah! that's hilarious!" or "your hair looked nice today!" or "supppp dude!"

Idk, make it fun! I like fun texters and fun guys!

• Be flirty/romantic and show her that you care about her

What Guys Said 0