Would it be OK to text him again?

COMPLICATED WARNING . OK so an old child hood friend of mine had not seen or talked to me in a few years cause we both moved away. Well he came back over cause he was on break from school and visited me . We got to talking and went to a few pastries together.We got to texting and got really flirty again. He admitted that he had a crush on me since we were little but was afraid that I wouldn't like him and it would mess up our friendship. I was on a break from my man cause things got sticky so I was drunk and hooked up with him . All me , I was the one who took things to the next level , I mean yea he was VERY touchy feely but I initiated things to go all the way. I guess I surprised him cause he kept on saying how he wasn't prepared and didn't think that we would go that far. He talked about us dating but I dismissed it saying I would get back with my boyfriend which I did a month or so later. But now things are sticky again and were on a break, We have been Facebook messaging and I was wondering if it would be weird to text him again? Cause he takes WAY to long to message me back on FB than he dose on texting.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm sorry but, I thought when you have a fight with your boyfriend, you're supposed to work things out, not cheat?. I don't understand such behavior

• were on a break. BREAK, it means I can have fun. He's way older than me so he wants me to see if I can move on with someone more my age. SO I'm going to show him I can't and win him back .

• well then that's your problem

• I answered your question, if you don't like it, deal with it

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, sure. It's OK to text him again through text messages or Facebook messages. He is a friend of yours before being a crush of yours and thus you should keep contact. Even if you aren't going to date, this doesn't mean you shouldn't talk, have fun and enjoy each other company. :)

Text him as much as you want. Don't calculate too much and put pressure on yourself. If he backed off, then it's his loss. Hope this helps. :)