Can the first kiss be on the third date?

I had a second date last night with this girl and it went really well, I just didn't feel it when it came to dropping her off to kiss her on the lips yet. I have only known her for 5 hours between two dates. We met online. I went with the good hug and cheek kiss. She agreed to a third date at my apt. next week for dinner. I'm hoping to kiss her then. I hope she knows I like her. I've just never had a girlfriend before nor have I ever kissed a girl, it's quite nerve wracking for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually kiss them on the first date (sometimes f*** on the first date too). I've usually f***ed the girls by at least the third date. So just go for it, don't wait too long or she'll think you're not interested, or that you're afraid to make a move.

What Girls Said 2

• It can be when ever you are ready

• hey congrats! This is great, of course you can kiss her, there's shouldn't be a problem, it sounds like she is really into you. If a "moment" does not come up, just ask her if you can kiss her, I have no doubt she will say yes. You'll do great just trust not to inhale her face with lots of fast sloppy kisses. Just take it slow and go from there,good luck

What Guys Said 2

• yes, I think it can be on the 3rd date, maybe even later. I am a horrible timer when it comes to this. I still haven't really kissed a girl, and yet I've been on serveral dates.

• So...How did things turn out man?

• Oh this girl never worked out. I ended up kissing her, but we were different people and found that out after the kiss. I think she wanted a friend with benefits, not a boyfriend. I got a new girl now though and am brimming with confidence so it's all good.

• Awesome! I was curious because I was in a very similar situation last week. My deal turned down the friends road too...lol. Good luck