When should I kiss her on the third date?

I'm having a girl over for our third date next Wednesday. I'm going to make homemade pizza, salad, and ice cream sundaes. Then I think I'll play the movie Source Code, I think it's a good mood setting movie.

So when do I kiss her since I've read to be the "boyfriend" you must kiss the girl before the end of date 3 or else you are friend zoned. I thought about doing it as soon as she comes in and saying I should've done that last week, I've waiting to do that or something like that and getting it out of the way.

Most Helpful Girl

• That sounds like a perfect date :) You could kiss her as soon as she walked in like you said, OR you could just surprise her. Like when you are walking to the living room/den to watch the movie just grab her by the waist and kiss her, and then say you've been wanting to do it all night :) Let it be spontaneous. Good luck :)

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah you should have kissed her before than! You're moving too slow

• Sounds good! Make sure you show you are confident when you kiss her.

What Guys Said 1

• lol you should kiss her by date one buddy. you should be having sex by date 3.

please tell me you're just trolling or being silly