Do you text constantly?

I think people have become too addicted to texting. People seem to just text for the hell of it now, it's like a compulsive thing people have to do constantly. I find it really rude when I'll be hanging with a friend and the entire time they are texting someone else. I understand if you receive a text or two and you reply. But people have entire conversations and cannot put their phone down for 5 minutes! I sort of see it as they'd rather be talking to that person than hanging out with me right now? I think it is becoming a real problem. Do you agree? Do you text this often?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't usually text anyone first. So its whenever someone texts me. I don't text too much, no. I used to though haha. I think in one month I had sent/received 26000 texts. But now it depends on the day, somedays ill have 10 people text me and the next day ill have 0.

What Girls Said 6

• I text when I can't talk...or when I need to ask someone something but don't have time constraints for answers.

• This is one of my biggest pet peeves. Sometimes I'm so glad I don't have a cell phone!

• Nah, but I do do it. I prefer talking face to face anyhow.

• No, hate it.

• i agree it is really rude and when I hang out with a friend and get a message I usually just write back that I am with a friend and that I will write back later but I have also a friend who is constantly texting which is annoying

• I agree with you!

What Guys Said 2

• Do I text constantly? Nope. Agreed it's rude to text when talking with someone.

• No, people know not to call or text me unless it's for something important so I'm not on my phone all day.