Should I date her or not?

There is a girl that I go to school with and work with. She is very nice, but to put it bluntly, she is butt ugly.

She is also desperately single. She asks me out all the time. Where I work, we have a very friendly environment. My supervisors also tell me that I should date her.

She and I are friends, with lots of mutual friends. She is nice, but we have little in common. I know that if I dated her, the supervisors would be happy, but I am just not attracted to her. My friends would also give me crap for dating her because of her looks. I honestly don't care what they think, but I'm just don't feel like dealing with the drama for someone I'm not truly interested in.

What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not attracted to her and you're not interested in her so don't date her. It shouldn't even be up for debate.

• The benefit would be that my supervisors would love me for it. Think it's worth it?

• I know, I know...

I'm not going to do it. I kind of decided that before I posted. I just wanted other opinions. You seem to have your head screwed on right. You get best answer!

• thanks for best answer!

What Girls Said 3

• Well simple as that you should do what you feel is right for you, and if that means not dating her then don't do it. And I'm pretty sure no one wants to feel like a charity case and it sounds like that's what you're debating on making her. Or if you're just friends and you do go through with this why don't you just take her on a friendly date bonding thing be yourself on it. And just maybe, if she hasn't blinded herself it to liking you completely she can see that you two don't habe a lot I common like you said.

• If your not interested then don't do it

• don't date her DUH!

-you're not attracted to her

-you say you have nothing in common with her

-yo'ure not interested in her

you answered your own question

• no

What Guys Said 0