When they like someone, they start to plot things in their heads. Is it only girls or do guys also do this?

when they like someone they start to plot things in their heads..

for example if your crush isn't online on a Saturday night

your all like

omg he or she is probably getting laid now..with other guys partying ..or if they add a girl or a guy friend on fcb

omg their dating that person..they don't like me..,

"their dating someone else" you know the making up stuff in your head type of thing and getting mad at them hehe :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Uh? No, no I don't do that o.O

What Guys Said 2

• I have done a little of that in the past, but not to that extent.

• Well..your examples are a little dramatic..over-dramatic?...but I think all of us rehearse conversations, exchanges, trysts & encounters which is really ridiculous because the reality is never anywhere even close to your script...):

What Girls Said 2

• it's not like plotting a revolt. its just individuals, having typical, emotional- intellectual-physical- reactions to various stimuli, resulting from, or relating to, the person they happen yo have developed attraction towards/ affection for.

imo, Yea everyone falls victim to thinking/ feeling -various things , in various ways - about someone they are fond of, during the course of a day. Quite often more than is convenient, reasonable, productive, comprehensive, or wanted- at some point. Tho more people lie about it, than admit to it.

• I'm quite sure guys do the same thing