Should short guys date midgets?

tall girls want tall guys and short girls also want tall guys so it seems the only ones left for short guys to date are midgets do you agree?

0|0
9|5

Most Helpful Girl

• yes I do agree. good luck with that

1|0
    1|1

What Girls Said 8

• lol no not unless they like them as a person;/ But I like tall guy but sometimes there are short guys that are super sweet and they don't loose any points

0|0
    0|1
  • Height is just another attraction factor, while most girls like tall boys some like shorter men. I know several different couples where the woman is taller and they have great relationships. So no, then short guys don't have to date midgets. Height is just a personal preference.

0|1
    0|1
  • Sorry but I do not agree.. considering the guy I like is shorter than me

0|0
    0|0
  • short girls also like short guys! I like both short and tall guys there is no preference whatsoever.

0|0
    0|1
  • Short guys and tall guys should both date girls who want them

0|1
    0|2
    • do the math that would leave no girls for the short guys ahahahahahah

• Lol No

0|0
    0|1
  • I am a little person and I am offended. We don't want you either. We deserve good men not men who want to "Settle" for us.

1|0
    0|0
    • Are you actually a midget? Because being short is one thing but legally being a midget is another. Most guys prefer short girls and don't settle...

• I'm 3'9'' He's talking about no one wanting his short ass so he might as well date little people. I'm sure he means "settle"

• Ah OK. Yeah, no one should be settled for. He's just bitter so I wouldn't let it phase you

• I love short men! height is not everything, I do not want a tall man, it's over rated - no offense to all the tall people

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• They got little baby legs

And they stand so low

You got to pick 'em up

Just to say hello

They got little cars

That got beep, beep, beep

They got little voices

Goin' peep, peep, peep

They got grubby little fingers

And dirty little minds

They're gonna get you every time

Well, I don't want no Short People

'Round here

1|0
    0|1
  • Your logic is remarkable there are no holes in it so I must agree

0|0
    0|0
  • lmfao

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds about right

0|0
    0|0
  • hahaha

funny question

nah, but seriously, get yourself a high paying job and you'll be dating models.

0|0
    0|0