Ok women, what in the world does this mean?

I really like this girl I have talked to her on the phone and felt a strong connection like I have known her all of my life. We planned on meeting the first part of January but then she got scared saying she didn't want to lose everything again and get hurt again. She had a rough marriage where he cheated on her and left her and her son. I met her on a dating site, she pursued me. She gave me her cell number so we can continue to talk and get to know each other better. We found out we have a lot in common and last year we had almost identical years, both got divorced less than a month of each other, both had kids with tonsils out and both lost someone special within a month of each other. She is such a sweetheart. I know she is afraid of getting hurt. She has told me that she takes everything day by day now, with some days being easier than others. I respect all of that. I assured her I will be there for her no matter what. Even if she needs someone to talk to in the middle of the night. This girl is special. I don't want to do anything to screw this up. I know she will have trust issues and again I want to be patient with her and respect her feelings. I want to let her know that I will wait for her and give her all the time in the world to develop trust in me. Well tonight I ran into her at Target, and we started talking, she was also with her son and introduced him to me... it went great! I ended up running into her a few more times in the store. OK so I get home and I am on cloud 9! I text her a bit later and said "it was GREAT to meet you and your son tonight!" So here is the weird part about it all...her and I were Facebook friends and she deleted me as a friend either before that text. . I am in complete shock as our meeting went great! I could have asked her if she wanted to do something with me but I knew she wasn't ready and I respected that. So others have told me that she is just flat out scared because you were normal and got along with her son and she isn't ready for a relationship yet. I'm just completely confused of her actions here. She was smiling at me the whole time when we were there. I have been told I am a good looking guy...you know a down to earth kind of guy... so...any advice would be great! I think the world of this girl and when I met her tonight it was all I thought it would be and more! Thanks!

Her son is 2 years old
I knew she wasn't ready otherwise I would have asked her out right there. I told her I just want to take it day by day and not to rush anything. I just want to get to know her better and then when the time is right then we would become more

What Girls Said 1

• -First, thank you for sharing this story.. it really touched me :'O

- I think what your saying is true, she probably isn't ready for a relationship yet.. and a huge part of it isn't just because of her divorce/separation .. it has a lot to do with her son.. she wants to be sure that he's okay with her being with someone else than his father. regardless his age, he's probably going to feel awkward about his mom being with someone new.

- I would try to earn her trust, and try to start out as friends.. from what I just read ... I know you think more of her than that, but for now.. id work on being friends. you said you'd wait for her.. if you really love her.. you will ! I'm sure she'll realize that your great with kids .. (since you have your own) and I'm sure things will work out between you two in the end !

Best of luck to you :)

What Guys Said 0