Dilemma: Girlfriend cooks you a meal, but it tastes horrible when you take a bite!

Do you lie to her and tell her it tastes good or tell her the truth?

Girls what would you prefer in this situation?

Most Helpful Girl

• Truth, as long as you say it in a gentle way. My ex was super mean about that stuff, but my boyfriend now is sweet about it. Just say that the effort was appreciated, but it isn't a great meal. I mean, she would be eating it too so she can probably tell if it sucks also.

What Girls Said 4

• if my boyfriend, cooked something that tasted like crap, id laugh WITH him, about how horrible it was,

• id want the same treatment, if I were the one cooking. friendly honesty, without hostility. most things are not a big deal, if you have a sense of humor, I think.

• I'd prefer if he told me so I didn't make it the same way again lol

• Obviously pretend you like it.

When I know someone well enough to be my boyfriend I'd be able to tell if he's faking it .. I'd appreciate it if he acted he liked it ..

I always taste the food I make .. Constantly .. I might be 1/2 full before I serve it :p

I'm Muslim so I fast in ramadhan If I was fasting that's when I'd make bad food.. I'm used to adjusting the flavor and I could never guess the right amount of salt to be put in

• So you want him to lie to you? O_o

• Yea I meant I'd want him to be obvious that he's faking liking it .. It's sweet of him to pretend (I would be able to tell he's pretending)

Once I sense that he didn't like it I won't let him eat anymore

• Truth is always best

What Guys Said 4

• I'd thank her for the effort, and carry her to another room to do something she was better at then cooking ...

• I'd tell her.. If I tell her it's good she will keep making horrible food.

• Ask if she was cooking for me or the dog.

• I'd teach her how to cook.