Girls have you ever had a guy who is gay, want to date you, to turn straight?

Hey all girls, have you ever had a guy who has been friends with you all your life, be gay, and then hoping you can change him to straight? I have had this guy I've been friends with, and now he wants me to try and make him straight...advice?

thank you for all your answers! this really helped

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do it! :( Support him, as he's clearly struggling with finding his own identity, but don't facilitate him fooling himself into thinking he can change his sexuality.

What Guys Said 3

• gay turn straight? lmao, unheard of it's a myth, don't let him fool himself. He can never find you sexually stimulating like another dude does it for him, you just don't have the equipment.

• This would be like turning a Sith Lord into a Jedi... good luck, and May the Force be with You.

• Save him from himself..The lord will thank you!

What Girls Said 2

• Don't even think about doing this.Hes gay and he sounds confused or he is having trouble accepting it.

• Don't do it!

• I know you're bff's, but what if you fell in love with him and he's like,

"Oops! I'm still gay! Sorry hun."

How would you feel then?

Sometimes you have to watch your own back.