Should I send her one last text?

So I met this girl 2 months ago, the flirting were going fine for 2 months but as I tried to test her out by asking to take things to the next step, to see if she is serious, she backed off and disappeared from my life.

Anyway, I am kind of over her now, but I just want to send her one last text and say "I know I will never see you again, but thanks for the wonderful moments that we shared, goodbye."

Should I send that or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• You just answered your question. You said you are "over her now"! So why would you want to put yourself through this again? Do not send it - I feel like you just want to get a reaction out of her but it has been already two months now, so why bother?

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's 50/50. What do you have to lose if you do send it? (that is, if you really are over her).

What Guys Said 1

• No. Been in that situation.

These girls are with their heads in the clouds, don't waste any energy on them IMO.