Girls, do you like guys with long hair or short hair?

And guys, what do you think works best on you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't look right without long-ish hair.

• Lol you white guys don't look better than us blacks in long braids or dreads so you guys lose hahaha and No the ladies don't like girl horse hair

• Lol, who exactly was this statement directed towards?

The guy above me?

What Guys Said 3

• i like to wear my hair short... I've worn it long, shaven and clean cut short I've been complimented on all three but I like short and clean cut the best

• i think I look better with long hair

• long

What Girls Said 20

• i love guys with short hair. I think it looks hot. but if it's long, I like it sticking up like those crazy Asian styles with white/ blue hair...it's a korean thing I think right now. I like short hair in general

• I don't want a guys hair to be longer than mine or anything, but I do like it grown out like maybe 3 or 4 inches long. Definately better than short.

• In general I'd prefer a guy whose hair is at least to his chin or has long bangs [like the "emo" look.] I think that it makes guys who don't have the best-looking faces more attractive. However, I have been extremely attracted to some guys who have short hair, like I am right now, because their faces are just, well, gorgeous to me and they have good slim bodies too.

• I tend to like long-ish hair

But then it depends on the guy of course. As long as it suits him :]

• i like short

• long hair, no doubt.

when I say long.. I mean shoulder length or longer..

for some reason I am always attracted to guys with long hair! haha

• I like a guy with short hair. It's just manly... & I don't want to be sharing my hair products!

• I tend to like guys with hair inbetween, kinda like that surfer-ish look. I wouldn't like a guy with very long hair though. Medium to short is best with some texture. ;oP

• Every guy I have ever dated has had short hair, and any of the guys I have liked have had short hair as well. I am not really fond of long hair, I mean mine is only down to my shoulders!

• well most of the guys that I've dated, have had long hair. long hair just looks good on most guys. but not like to long that it looks longer than girl hair! but it also depends on the face figure because some guys look good with short hair and others with long. it all depends on the guy.

• Short. Hands down.

• short hair is better , long hair looks gay on guys

• In between...but if I had to choose between the two I would pick short.

• depends on what they can actually pull off.

• It just depends on the guy. Some guys look awful with long hair.

My current boyfriend hair is as long as mine and I love it. =]

• it really depends on how it looks on the guy.

• depends

• really depends on the guy. but I usually go for guys with short hair

• short

• short, definitely!