Why is this girl not texting me first?

I am dating this girl and I am the only one to start conversations. I'm the only one that has called her and I'm the only one that has texted her first. Every time I call she answers and she has always said yes to the dates and she responds to every text and keeps the conversations going. Does she just not like me or what's going on? I'm just confused... do some girls just not start conversations first? She is a shy girl and has never been in a relationship before if that makes any difference...

And no, I'm not texting her 24/7...just every once in a while.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure she likes you since she's dating you. It could be a lot of things. My guess would be that her being shy and inexperienced has a lot to do with it. However, some girls just don't like to text first. If it bothers you then you should talk to her about it.

What Girls Said 4

• I think you're alright. some girls just have restraint and think they're playing hard to get by not texting you first. it could also be because it's her first relationship and she doesn't really know the rules or what she should be doing

• No, I've personally done that. It was just kind of a "chase" thing for me and liked it when he texted me first because it seemed more masculine. If she wasn't interested, she wouldn't reply/ turn down your invites.

• she probably doesn't want to seem too eager

• like rayshull said, girls like that chase. also, some people just aren't the type to text first. it has nothing to do with whether they like the person or not, they simply aren't the type to start the conversation. don't worry, she likes you. if she didn't she wouldn't be dating you at all.

What Guys Said 0