Have you ever had to choose between two people?

Have you ever had to choose between two people who wanted to be in a relationship with you? If you have, how did you decide?

• Yes, I have
  • No, I haven't

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on whether you're looking long term or short term.

Short term: Choose the one who's better in bed

Long term: Choose someone that you're compatible with and prefer to spend time with

What Guys Said 4

• I one had to choose between my wife and my mother. I couldn't decide so I pushed em both down the stairs.

• once yeah. I realized though that the fact neither of them stood out as the obvious choice, it wouldn't have worked with either of them. I just think that if someone is worth being in a relationship with, you shouldn't have any doubts about them (not at the beginning at least)

• Unfortunately I havnt, I'm just not that well liked.

• Leave them both alone, if you choose one and it goes bad you will live the rest of your life thinking what would have happened if you chose the other one?

What Girls Said 2

• Well. I didn't really have to choose, but I was in a relationship with this guy already (my current boyfriend) when his friend, who I was very good friends with, confessed his feelings for me, and him and my boyfriend got in a huge argument. I really liked both of them, I guess I could say I loved them both, but in the end I decided to stay with my boyfriend because I actually loved him, while I liked the other guy more as a brother or very good friend.

I kind of brother-zoned him I guess. Which I feel really bad about. But I mean... I still feel bad about hurting his feelings.

Choosing between two people is hard, and very... depressing. Especially if you know them both well, and don't want to hurt their feelings. You can't help but do it though, sometimes. :\

• No never. But I had someone choice either me or another girl