Will I get charged for texting him while he's on the states?

This guy is texting me while he's in Seattle. We both live in canada

But if he's the one texting me .. Do I get charged for responding?

Most Helpful Guy

• it really depends on your cell plan. I went to canada, made calls, texted friends back home and didn't get charged. I know some people in Canada that said they do get charged for texting the states.

If you do get charged, there might be some apps that can help you get around those charges

• it doesn't matter who starts the text and who responds... he's sending you a text message and you're sending a separate text message back...even if it is a reply. So just check what your contract says

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• the phone company doesn't care whether you're the one initiating the texts or if you're just replying, either way you're sending messages. he will definitely be charged, and you will too probably.

• He'll probably be charged for roaming, but I don't know if you'll be charged for responding since you're still in Canada. It really depends on the company you have service with and the plan you've got.

• Call your Cell phone service and ask them.

• I think you get charged extra for out of country. (depending on your plan)