Do flirty girls attract guys?

Ok, I really like this guy, like genuinely, but he's a little older than me (I'm 17, almost 18, and he's 20) and doesn't really notice me that much. I want to be mature around him to make him see that I'm not a little kid, but I also want to have fun with my friends. I am sort of flirty with some boys that we are both friends with, but I rarely see them around each other. I don't want it getting around to him that I'm flirty with those guys because I don't want to seem like I'm a different person only around him. I really am mature, but I don't want to be boring around the friends who are my age. Again, I really like him and I want him to like me too. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Flirting is a way of attracting someone. Makes it more obvious to someone that you like them.

What Guys Said 2

• First, older guys are emotionally dangerous territory.

Second, be yourself. ( I shouldn't have to elaborate on that.)

Third, as far as flirting being attractive, as far as I'm concerned you would have to only be flirting with me, and it would have to be fun flirty, not "let's have sex" flirty.

• So in order to attract the guy you like, you be flirty with all the boys EXCEPT him?

Women's logic -- makes perfect sense.

What Girls Said 1

• 1) Wait until you are 18 so your crush doesn't get thown into jail by your father.

2)Flirty girls do attract guys but sometimes the kind of guys you don't want.

So, strike a happy median and be yourself. If he like you for you then he will come after you. Be friendly and happy and confident. That is what will attract him.

Good luck! :)