Why do guys laugh when I say I've never kissed a guy?

Girls who call themselves hot and everyone ugly even when there 17 and haven't kissed a guy? What you guys think ha ha yep that's me be jealous

Most Helpful Guy

• I see confidence runs pretty high in your little structure of a body, can't say its a bad thing, but scare boys off you will if you begin to think you know your hot, because this is high maintenance to a guy, and will steer clear of any girl that knows she's pretty, and believes she's hot, just by looking in the mirror. Don't get me wrong, I think your confidence is oozing, but your self assesed judgement is a little to high, you should always express below par, that way a guy feels confident that when he tells you how pretty you are he will get a pleasant response like, " ah thankyou" but when we get a response like," I know" then alarm bells ring, so show your confidence but judge yourself a little lower, and leave out the hot, because this is over confident and people make it a mission to bring you down, which isn't nice to see, good luck, and your first kiss from a guy is here lol, X

What Guys Said 5

• I don't think I'd laugh. I'd say 'really' and get some sad look on my face. My first kiss was in kindergarten so I'm on the opposite side of the kissing spectrum.

I also don't put much emphasis on the first kiss either. Each person likes something different. You have those who can adapt to their partner and others who just can't. You see people with the same routine and others that are passionate and erratic.

• You are an attractive girl, and a kiss isn't usually that hard perform.

So to say you haven't been kissed, the guys laughing is their way of saying that's bullsh*te.

And stop ripping on other girls. There is always someone better looking.

• They're probably trying to make you feel bad since they're jealous of you and your looks, don't pay any attention to it lol

• Jealous? hmm..I don't understand...and, like Kermit, I got my first kiss in kindergarten..oh well...who knows? maybe you catch up some day?...(:

• Probably because most people your age have at least kissed someone, even if they aren't good looking. So it's odd that you haven't.

What Girls Said 0