Stuck between two great girls. Any advice?

'm an 18 year old guy and am stuck between 2 girls. For privacy reasons, I'll call them Jane and Sarah. Sarah and I were friends for a while and are starting to move towards a relationship. We get along great, are very attracted to each other and are also great friends, but I don't feel that emotional connection that is important to me. Still, I think in a relationship, it would be very solid and stable with a good foundation, just not a lot of passion.

Last week, I met another girl named Jane while eating lunch. I started talking to her and after a couple minutes, started to really like her. She has a great smile and seems like a really nice person. I didn't get her number because I feel like it was too soon, but am regretting that decision. I haven't seen her since and am not sure if I will again, since the campus is pretty large. Although maybe I'll see her if I'm in the same place at the same time, I just don't know. I don't even know if she likes me. So now I'm stuck in a situation where I'm trying to decide whether to pursue a relationship with Sarah or hope to see Jane again. I don't want to hurt Sarah and it bothers me that there's someone I like more than her. Yet, I also don't want to lose out and miss my opportunity. What do you think, what should I do? Any advice?

What Girls Said 1

• You have to do what you think is right for you. If you think Sarah and you can eventually have that important emotional connection then go for it. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't. But its worth a shot, but if you feel that Jane is more important and that you'd connect better try to find her! Facebook!

What Guys Said 1

• As someone who's been down your road before, let me tell you a couple of things that I've learned.

1. Passion fades with familiarity.

2. New and exciting is only exciting while It's new.

3. DON'T F*CK UP A GOOD THING.