Is it normal to never had a boyfriend at 16?

OK so I'm 16 and never had a boyfriend or a first date or first kiss. Guys are always checking out my friends and flirting with them while I'm invisible I don't get it I'm not bad looking I'm pretty skinny but not like scary or sick skinny, I feel like I'm the only one that guys just arnt interested in me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. Really normal. Guys in high school are mostly looking around to get laid in high school, not all, but quite a few. Don't worry about it. Personally, I dated a while my freshman year, then after I broke up, I decided its not really worth it and the drama takes over my life. So yeah. Don't worry about it. And give it some time, they will be interested lol. Or perhaps they already are and won't admit it.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes.

I never had a girlfriend until after high school.

I had a first kiss and all of that before but in terms of an actual serious girlfriend, not until well after high school

• My first real girlfriend wasn't until I was 17. You're okay.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, that's very normal. I never had my first boyfriend, first kiss, or first date until I was 21 so don't worry!

• I'm 19 and I've never even really kissed a guy! I've rejected some and even gone on several dates. I just feel like I'm not ready to date anyone yet. Don't worry, you're 16, the way you feel is normal. When I was 16, I couldn't even look anyone in the eye!

• Welcome to the club and it's normal