What does this mean?

I met this guy through a friend and I really like him, He knows that I like him, we get along great and have a laugh and I flirt a little too with him. one day he sent me a text and it had a little "x" in it like a little kiss? Anyway I sent one back because I thought it was cute and he ended every text with a little "x" I was just wondering is there any chance he may like me back?

Most Helpful Guy

• I never seen that before. it usually be xoxo, but this it probably mean a kiss. its a "you and him thing" that you do to each other I guess now.

answer mine? link

What Guys Said 1

• He definitely likes yu

He is spelling it out to you nw if you dnt like it tell him tht you need a bf

What Girls Said 2

• I am actually kind of in the same situation. There is a big possibility that he likes you but be careful because boys often write thing like that to every girl...

• I've thought of that so I asked some of the other girls who he talks to (they are some friends) and they said they don't get little x's from him in their texts =]

• Not true, only if they are a total player, which should be evident just by knowing him, no texts should be needed to make the judgement.

• That's cute and I do believe that you have a huge chance of him liking you back