How often do you see your boyfriend/girlfriend every week?

what's a healthy amount of time per week to be seeing your boyfriend/girlfriend after 3-4 months of exclusively dating?

Most Helpful Girl

• I see him every day/night. We've been together a little over 3 months exclusively, and officially started living together about a month ago, though I'd stayed over most nights for a month before that anyway. We both work and have kind of conflicting schedules, I usually get off around the time he goes in, so during the week we might only see each other at night after he gets off, till morning when I have to leave to go in. Sometimes we'll get lucky and have a day off together, but usually he works weekends [and late] when I'm off, and I'm working on his random weekdays off, but I get off early enough to spend most of the evening with him. Anyway, that might not work for a lot of couples together this amount of time, but it works well for us so far. I think with work, we spend enough time apart and with other people that it's more of a relief to hang out and sleep together at night than a nuisance that we spend so much time together.

What Guys Said 2

• everyday...I don't go a day w/o getting laid.

• I see my Chica everyday

What Girls Said 3

• As much as you need. I usually spend the weekends hanging out with my boyfriend. We go to different schools and his parents have a rule about not hanging out on school nights. So we usually do something on Saturday and Sunday afternoons. Sometimes Friday evenings we go to a movie or something. Each couple is different though.

• pretty much Friday night-Monday afternoon straight. He's busy with work and I'm busy with school during the week.

• I see my boyfriend almost every day, for at least a few hours. The only reason we wouldn't see each other every day is because either I have work, or he has a appointment or is an hour away at a place he goes up to a lot to see his friend. And then I stay the weekends with him.