Does anyone ever get bored of kissing?

Does anyone ever get bored of kissing? Or bored of any romantic things you do? If you do...how so?

Most Helpful Guy

• only once in high school. this girl was a hardcore catholic and she always wanted to dry hump and make out. she used this "snake venom" lipstick that made my mouth numb and I hated it. and she didn't want to go any further than dry humping...which got boring.

• Ah alright. So with someone you cared about and connected well with...it never got boring?

What Guys Said 4

• Because I dont want it romantic sometimes. Sometimes I want other themes. Like she kidnapped me, or I kidnapped her etc.

• I get bored of easily but with this girl she excites me. I do care about her but I keep thinking of other things when we kissing

• I love to kiss but it depends on the woman if she kisses the way I like I'm game, but bad kisses bore mo

• Lol. Ah okay. :P

• Lol this is true. When you have your first one just be excited about it and enjoy it cause you only get one first kiss

• Will do. :)

• Ive never had the chance to get bored of it :/

• Chance? What do you mean?

• Well I hope you the best :))))))))

• Thanks! ^_^ I'll need it!

What Girls Said 3

• I was seeing a guy for a short while who I liked, or I at least thought I did, and kissing him was always boring. I guess I shouldve realized that that may mean something.

But other than that no. Granted I haven't kissed many people.

• imma be honest I find kissing very boring and with one guy I dated I got so bored I tried to avoid kissing him I felt like he was just practicing for a secret chic I didn't know about and he just kissed the same way... try different types of kisses and other romantic stuff... TIP FOR GUYS: mix it up when kissing and going on dates!

• Ah I see...so you have yet to find the perfect kiss? There's gotta be a kiss out there to blow your mind. I hope you find it. I've yet to have my first kiss...so I'll guess I'll see what happens when I finally get mine. :]

• depend on who. I loved and missed the guy I last kissed. so amazing and intense

• Oh okay. :) Thanks for answering.