Things are a little tense, should I ignore him?

I was really hurt by something he did, but when I tried to get it off my chest he got angry that I was complaining.

he's been doing more drugs lately and being rude to me and unable to communicate well, this is not like him at all.

should I just not contact him until things simmer down, or will that make things worse?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I know the feeling, but the fact that he kinda lashed out toward you and him getting angry saying that you complaining, nope, that is the last thing you need in your life! Trust me, I know

But I mean if you can't talk openly to the person about something that is bothering you, to me that means you really need to just let the person go because honestly speaking, you don't need anyone being rude and unruly towards you.

There is only so much trying a female or anyone for that matter is willing to do! I have tried with someone one too many times and came to realize it isn't worth the hurt anymore

At the end of the day, you have to make the decision as to what you want to do.. if you want you can give it a try again :-/