Don't know who to pick?

First off I am a flirt. Not a slut who sends pictures to a bunch of guys, but a flirt. You need to know the difference. I know what I am and I've always been this way. It only happens when I'm single. And I know what some of you are gonna say. "If I need your opinions I shouldn't be asking." Well I would like them anyway.

Now there's these 3 AMAZING guys and I'm ready to date some one. But the problem is I've dated one before, one is my ex's best friend and the last one is this shy guy in my math class.

• Round 2?
  • Ex's bestie?
  • Math class cutie?

Most Helpful Guy

• lol The first paragraph was a little weird.

Anyway, in my opinion, go for the guy that you've already dated or the shy guy. If you date your ex's best friend, that might cause problems between them, and it looks like you're still interested in your ex. I guess it would also depend on why you broke up with the first guy too.

What Guys Said 3

• I've said it once, I'll say it again, if you can't feel absolutely certain you love one more than the other, you really shouldn't bother with any. You'll be wasting their and your time.

• The first one seems like a bad idea, the second violates the bro-code, so I say go for the third option.

• So what's the difference between a slut and a flirt? No sex? Because you are jumping around 3 guys and probably sending signals to all 3 of them

What Girls Said 2

• Don't date your exes best friend. Actually after dating one guy, never date anyone in his circle. that's too close for comfort and guys are usually loyal to each other. that's the fastest way to get a bad rep by doing that because guys never take their friends exes seriously, more than likely all he'll do is talk about u

Dating a guy you already dated before is like ehhh, it didn't work the 1st time so why make the same mistake twice? plus if he's in your past you can always get him again later if you have nobody else. so by default go for the shy guy in your math class

• I say the shy guy from math class. Out with the old and get someone new..