Text buddy? anybody?

Have you ever just wanted a text buddy? Someone that you knew would always be there to talk when your friends are no where to be found && late at night when you can't sleep?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes.but I don't like txting very much because a lot of people start talking to you then they stop replying in the middle of the conversation.if an actual txting buddy doesn't do this then I'm down

What Guys Said 4

• I have, have you? And if you have then friend me and maB well work something out, my friends are usually there but sometimes I get bored of texting the same people and there's noting to talk about...

• Im looking for a texting buddy! Message me your number if still interested since this was posted a month ago haha

• I think I would like one, if for no other reason than to have a person I can talk to completely freely and not feel judged. On top of it I would be making another person feel better and that is a great feeling if I've ever known one.

• I'd love to have a texting buddy. A girl ( or guy) I can chat with if I am bored or lonely. I think it's a great idea.

• for sex not talking

What Girls Said 2

• Do you feel lonely? Like nobody is there to listen?

• I do

• U should text me then, I've been bored forever with nothing to do...