Tough meeting girls or just me?

So my long term girlfriend and I broke up and I'm meeting new people. Talk on the train, on the plane, walking on the street, at work. I think I am okay attractice, take care of my appearance and smell well. I'm very casual and cool and don't come off strong. I don't know if I don't attract women or what... like if I get a girl's number and call her later she doesn't pick up or call back. If I meet a girl she has a boyfriend or isn't interested... I feel kinda stupid and humiliated that I put myself out there... Keep trying until I get the right one? Or change what I am doing? I'm at the point where I go up to girls on the street, ask for a good place to eat or have coffee in order to get their number... Say what you will but its tough!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should just be you and not put so much emphasis on meeting someone. I would say just let it be and it will. And I think that's a great way to meet a girl...the coffee deal. Next time I would throw in, I would love for you join me and see what happens! Just don't do this in the same spot just in case it doesn't work!

What Girls Said 1

• It usually happens at the least expected time. Relax, save your energy and you will meet that special someone! Post a pic of yourself and that will give us a better perspective on it all...just saying

What Guys Said 1

• I know I find it hard I need to meet a girl