Am I starting a relationship with this girl?

I've been seeing this girl for 2 weeks now. We've gone out on dates and we've been having sex. I really like her a lot as a companion, she is great in many ways and tolerates my personality quirks. But the problem is she smokes a pack a day and because of that I don't see her as girlfriend material. I don't want her to think I'm falling for her but I would like to keep our fling going for a while. I don't know if she's falling for me yet, there is no real signs that she is. Should I tell her I don't see her as girlfriend material? I don't want to hurt her feelings.

Most Helpful Girl

• You been dating and sleeping together regularily for 2 weeks. She likes you, end it now before you cause her unecessary pain. Don't tell her she's not girlfriend material, that would be quite the slap in the face. You're good enough to screw but not good enough to date, ouch. Let her down gently, tell her you're interested in seeing other people and you don't feel comfortable doing that when the two of you are being this intimate. Or, be a jerk and keep sleeping with her til you find one you do want to date then dump her.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds like you found a great girl, don't let one thing ruin it. But if you really don't see her that way, perhaps you could be FWB?

• don't ruin a good thing, just go with it and see what happens and try to have fun.