What is your worst prom memory?

Prom is coming up so what is your worst prom memory?

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to live in a big house with a pool. I told my prom group/my other friends that after prom they could come back and we'd have a party. Well I found out 10 minutes before buying my $400 dress that my boyfriend was cheating on me (who I spent $100 on just for his ticket/limo seat since he was super cheap). I left him, sold our prom tickets and spent the money I saved up on my dress on me. I obviously didn't want to go to prom anymore especially in a group of all couples. I thought everyone would understand if I cancelled the part a MONTH before prom... nope they didn't. I lost a lot of "friends" including one "best friend" because me not going meant me not having a party. Prom is really overrated lol.

• She didn't want to be your friend because of a cancelled party? What the ...? ;(

What Guys Said 3

• When EVERYBODY I knew kept asking me what I was going to do for prom and my answer was "I'm not going."

• lol I know how that goes.. were any single girls asking you that. That's code for "i want to go to prom with you"

• Just about every girl I knew had a boyfriend, so no

• i went to 2 proms and both were amazing! although my ex kept looking at me the whole time I spent with my actual date. that was awkward

• Worst? I went to prom with a friend, and while she was there she found out her boyfriend, (who wasn't allowed to go to prom because of what grade he was in) cheated on her. She was also wearing 4-5 inch heals so her feet were killing her, that she just sat down almost the entire prom...

Either that or when we went out for a group dinner before going to prom, this one girls prom dress was all white, and her date decided to order some food with marinara sauce... Went through the entire dinner just fine, and when he went to get his empty plate ready for the server to come and pick it up, his sauce fell all over his dates white dress.

What Girls Said 5

• Senior prom I basically got stood up by my then d*ckhead of a boyfriend, ended up going with my best friend whose date backed out on her, in the middle of me having a good time I got a call informing me that my boyfriend was with some girl cheating on me lol...a couple days later before I could even confront him about it, he dumped me anyway saying we were going in two different directions in life -_- til this day he doesn't know I know that he lied and cheated..douche' -_-

In all honesty prom usually is never what you thought or hoped..it was OK

the after parties however were amaze balls lol

• All around I didn't like it. I wish we had one big dinner with everybody in the grade, instead of us splitting into groups and going off to different restaurants all over town, there wasn't enough room in the limo, so my date and I went in his parents car(which was a nice mercedes, so it wasn't bad lol), the dinner was at a Japanese restaurant,(dont really like Japanese food), it was a rainy day, and I didn't really dance much lol.

• One of my friends got stood-up by her prom date.

For me, prom wasn't anything exciting...

• i actually went with a bad feeling like I didn't think I was gonna have fun because my best friends werent going, so I tagged along with another one of my friends and some mutual friends and surprisingly I had a really good time, everyone loved my dress, everyone was super nice, friendly...my insecurities went away and I just had fun didn't regret it at all. I did get my period the next day though which sucked because the same party grp I went with threw a pool party and I couldn't get into the water and felt kinda left out...a couple of the guys were also annoying me..long story but that was the after prom party so it didn't matter the prom itself was awesome!

• Not going to prom at all :/