Is now an appropriate time to talk about where this thing is going so that I may determine whether I should stay or go?

over the past month developments with this guy I am seeing have been going pretty good. he calls me everyday. we go out on dates that don't always end with us bumping uglies. we are communicating better. blah blah blah.

i really like him and fear that now is the time to walk away. I know he is seeing another girl (I don't know if he is seeing just one other girl). she left a loofa in his shower, and there is evidence of another woman being there. (I snooped while he was at work.)

i fear he has pumped me full of false hope and a false sense of security by bringing up how much he wants to have a baby and and doing things that show that he likes me, when in fact, he just wants to keep me around for his pleasure. I'm afraid if I don't walk away now then he is just going to string me along and play me like a fiddle.

is now an appropriate time to talk about where this thing is going so that I may determine whether I should stay or go? how do I bring this talk up? should I just stop seeing him and start a search for someone that doesn't play all these head games?

Most Helpful Guy

• I do't think there's any doubt you should walk away, so why drag it out with a lot of meetings? This isn't a business relationship, so just disappear without notice. Leave a lot of your stuff hidden around for the next girl to find, though.

What Guys Said 5

• If he is indeed seeing other women (and sleeping with them?) this isn't "going" anywhere. Just leave before he hurts you even more.

• He doesn't like you enough to give up interest in other women.

There's nothing else to consider here.

----

Take your emotions OUT of this situation and think with your noggin here.

----

You know what the right decision is at this moment.

• So you went through his stuff without asking...hmm, great!

• she left her loofa in the bathtub. it's pink so I know it's not his. she left nail polish on his TV stand. I didn't just go through his sh*t. it was out in the open

• couldn't help myself *sigh* whatever. lesson learned. I'll keep it in mind for the next guy

• If you know he is with another then yeah walk away...

• you may have to just talk to him about it, to get self peace and save your time and heartache

What Girls Said 2

• if you think he is seeing other women why would you hang around? You don't owe him a "talk", just say you don't want to continue seeing him. no explanation needed. He has others to keep him entertained you're just a a number... sorry to be blunt.

But you owe him nothing. Really.

Move on.

• He's not explaining himself so why should you?

Dont be a doormat - get out of there. Just disappear. Delete his number.

• I think you should walk away. He's seeing someone else which is selfish bs and you could really get hurt! It sounds like he already may be stringing you along! Let his selfish a$$ go!

btw your pics make you look like an amateur playboy wannabe chick