Girls, the new guy or the guy you already know/previously dated?

Girls if you had a choice to start seeing someone you already knew or start seeing a guy that you recently met which would it be?

The guy you already know: You dated for a few months, you liked him a lot, he made you very happy, you were compatible and there was literally nothing wrong with your relationship, it was all good times, but at the time you just weren't ready for a relationship and decided on being friends for the time being

The new guy: you met once or twice at a party or out with friends, never had a full conversation and never really thought about being attracted to him. You eventually have a few full conversation with him and get to know him a little and he asks you out.

Based on those descriptions and the fact that you are ready for a relationship now, they both ask you out within days of each other, who would you go with and why? The one you already know and are compatible with or the new guy that you have to start from scratch

• The guy you already know
  • The new guy
This is very interesting...

So girls would rather pass on the guy that made you so happy, nothing bad to say about him, very compatible, liked him like crazy but YOU weren't ready at the time

Now that you are ready you wouldn't even try to start seeing him again and would go for some unknown new guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I literally couldn't not care less about whether I already know a guy or if he's new. It's all about who I'm most compatible with, who has the same morals/values as I do, who I'm more attracted to, who has the best energy, who works best with me. New or old is just completely irrelevant, it's 100% superficial.

What Girls Said 7

• Go with both, no need to put your eggs in one basket yet.

See who you start develop feelings for. I don't mean that you should play them, or put them up against each other. Just see who you feel best with and who you think has a good future for the two of you. why should you choose now?

• So even if you already knew what the guy you've already know was about and knew that he makes you happy, you still wouldn't put your "eggs" in his basket?

• Maybe the other guy makes you feel even better? If he doesn't, you'll know soon enough

• The new guy. I'd pick him because I already dated the old guy and for whatever reason it didn't work, I'm gonna start fresh with the new guy.

• New guy. Move forward not backwards.

• even if the guy you know/dated you stopped seeing because you weren't ready and you were compatible with him and liked him a lot?

• true but the "what if" question goes both ways... what if you go with the new guy and he hurts you and the old guy doesn't want you back any more. or what if you go with the new guy and you are passing up an opportunity to know you'll be happy with the old guy.

• There is a greater possibility of missing out with the new guy than the old. You know everything about the older guy already and if you guys both feel so strongly for each other down the road, there shouldn't be any hesitation to make that work. You give yourself the opportunity to figure out for sure if the older guy is the one by continuing to live your life- moving forward with your decision to be friends until you feel you're both "ready" to decide for sure.

• I would go out with the guy I already know

• The guy I already know and I'm compatible with, because You already know each other, and you're very happy with each other and had good times. So why go to a new person, who you hardly know and ain't that attracted to.

• New guy

• the new guy

i don't like the guy I already know, no chemistry

• Based on the above description you would chose someone new over someone you had plenty of chemistry with?

What Guys Said 4

• I would expect most girls to say the new guy because just like the good guys vs bad boy scenario, the new guy is more exiting. The ex boyfriend, while a logically smart choice that has better odds, its to safe, comfortable and boring, to get her heart racing. They'll essentially go for the new guy simply because its more sexually exciting to the female psyche.

However, I believe a lot of this has to do with the girls confidence level. If she is a very confident girl, she'll be more likely to go with the new guy because she is sure that she can make it work, and that even if it fails, she will have no problem finding another guy or getting the old one back. A girl with low confidence, isn't going to believe things are going to work out with the new guy and dislike her chances at winning the old guy left if the new relationship fails. She'll go for the ex because its the easier thing to do.

• i've noticed sometimes the new guy has the advantage cause he's all mysterious and whatnot.

bu the guy they already know also has an advantage, he's already got his chips on the table. he already knows what's up. whereas the new guy has no idea, she could already have a bf.

• Option C: Allow both of them to fight till the death for your love.

• lol girls are so stupid it hurts my intelligence. But yeah it shows how superficial and retarded most girls are nowadays.