If he's got a girlfriend, why is he still messaging me?

So this guy I know, was texting me asking if I would have some people over, I said probably not and we stopped talking. A few hours later, his friend I've probably never met before starts texting me while he's with the other guy, asking me to have people over.Then he says his friend will sleep with me if I do, I still said no ha ha and then he starts asking the same thing about some of the other guys I know (that he's friends with) and then he says he would offer, but he has a girlfriend. I end up not having people over and he adds me on Facebook the next day. Then a few hours ago, texts me asking if I think he's good looking and now we've been talking about random things for the last two hours. I said I was bored, and he said he'd offer to hangout, but he has a girlfriend, so he can't.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's definitely playing the field here. He was asking all of those questions about the other guys just do get a feel for your responses. He keeps ending phrases with, "but I have a girlfriend", I think this is to see if you'll ever respond, "that's ok" or "know one else has to know". He'll take it as far as you let him or he's just messing with you for entertainment. I wouldn't bother spending time with a person like this. He is only going to use you, and you won't be doing yourself any favors by entertaining a guy who is already in a relationship, you won't feel good about this. Don't consider him a love interest please, if he does it to her he'll do it to you or the next girl, always looking for the next best thing. Regardless of exactly what he's up to, it's not any good. If I were you I'd tell him to lose your number.

What Guys Said 1

• Welcome to the world of dumb, douchebag guys. Three of them asked you the same question and you clearly said no, you said all his friends are trying to hook up with you, and this guy has a girlfriend and he's making moves on you? What kinda guys are these?!?!

• well I'm not sure he's even making moves on me LOL

• Him asking if you think he's good looking and talking to you for hours is him trying to show interest in you. The guys a douche, all the gals below have confirmed what I've said.

What Girls Said 3

• They want to know if you're stupid enough to sleep with them . They probably text lots of girls .

You seem flattered by the attention . Don't be .

• He sounds like a douche, he's trying to have some fun on the side while he's with the other girl and you shouldn't get involved or it will be bad for you

• Maybe he really likes you

as a friend? =)

• i'm not sure haha. all of his friends are trying to bone me, so idk.

• for now I would see him as a good friend =)