24 year old never been kissed.

What would a women think if I guy was 24, going on 25, and he'd never been kissed? In fact he's never been on his first real date.

This is mostly just bad luck. He's extremely shy and hasn't really found anyone to date His attempts have come up leaving him more hurt than anything else. He's had to "relationships" but online only. The first when he was 14 but it ended with her calling it off (right on or around the 6 month anniversary) claiming it was the distance. (Later he comes to find out it was so she could get back together with her pyscho ex (her words not his) who brought a knife to school. Weirdly enough he's still friends with her even today. His second was seven years later with a woman who turned out to be a pyscho herself. She completely lied to him about everything. Who she was, how old, having children, being married, her personal life, etc. He didn't even know her real name.

Now he's low on self esteem, self confidence, and self worth. But he hasn't given up and still hopes to find someone to be with, someone to make happy, and someone who makes him happy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never been kissed and I just wanna get drunk and make the f*** out with someone, but I'm the type of person that people must see rite thru, sometimes. I act like they don t know what theyre talkn about (unconvincingly) but I feel all my insecurities must be written out on my forehead. I wish I was a hot ass when I was younger but just didn't know how (or was to shy to be, or to prideful). Everybody I know started f***n at a young age. I mean if I was young and sexually experimenting, I might be seen as fast, but when ur 20 an inexperience people read insecure, awkward, weird and though I kno that people pick up on the emotions one exudes, its hard to hide what you feel especially when you kno that they suspect it. I don't kno, you have 2 be in the position to have total empathy (like in most situations). I think it (never being kissed) way worse than being a virgin at an older age (which I'm also am, obviously). I mean kissing is basic and if you haven't kissed anyone it just means ur a weirdo who is shy and socially awkward. I wish that, at the least, when I was younger I would have succumbed to some peer pressures because that's all apart of growing up. But when I was younger I kept pushing it off because I thought my relationship (with the opposite sex) would naturally come to me w/o any "effort" on my part (delusional). I figure that confidence just appears like "a poof". I'm not sayn all the hoes there are and/or the sexually experience (including those who experienced the basic of kissing) just the highest self esteem but probably doesn't turn this social norms into a HUGE obstacle to hurdle over. Now when I'm older, every time I reflect on it, I feel I should of started then not now (well technically I haven't even started up to now). A lot of people will "say" its good to be a virgin/ /never been kissed, because they assume that ur wise and saving yourself for someone special (well on a forum like this anyway) but. Its complicated but my advise (and I will like to live up to this some day in the near future) is:

A) Don't tell the person you finally do kiss that you haven't before (even if you turn out be a bad kisser at first at least its less embarrassing than them knowing that you don't know how at all because ur inexperience);

B) That person should a)a dummy someone that you wouldn't encounter on the regular and doesn't know people you know OR some one you can trust (even though the 1st mentioned seems a lot easier to come by);

and C) Get practice in.

The most important thing that you need is to muster courage and don't let your insecurities hinder you (and trust me I kno this is easier said than done)

This might sound like a bunch of rambling but take heed to it and pick out what applies or give these things some consideration.

P.S. Just seen the movie Never Been Kissed (for the umpteenth time) and that makes me feel like I'm not so alone.

What Girls Said 6

• Honestly, it might be kind of a relief to have a guy that hasn't "been around the block" with a whole bunch of girls. If a woman is understanding, patient and kind and you explain your situation to her then I don't see anything wrong with working on a relationship with a guy like that. I think too many times shy guys (and inexperienced guys) get written off because people think that they are "strange" or something. The fact that you have had interaction with two girls is a good thing. Most women want to know that you've at least attempted a relationship. If possible, could you answer my shy guy question (the most recent post). I'm almost ready to give up on this guy! LOL. Good luck in your dating endeavors and let me know if you have any more questions. :)

• Wow, I know someone in the same boat. He's a friend of my friends boyfriend. I was honestly happy to hear that about him. Made be feel less up to date on what everyone else was doing. I'm 20 and never kissed anyone. Very nervous. So nervous that a VERY cute boy tried to kiss me and I pulled away. I didn't want to feel stupid. All my friends tell my not to worry that it will come naturaly. Now I'm just waiting for him to try again.

So, I'd be very happy to meet a guy like this. He shouldn't feel bad or a shamed.

• Yea same here I'm 20 years old and I have never been kissed either. And to be honest wit you I rather have a less experienced guy then a guy who is too experienced for me.

• Oh! Sounds like he really did have a bad luck! But it's ok, I mean he can make it ok, He should gain confidence, Experiencing relationships with the wrong people is nothing to be ashamed of. He should forget about being shy, Confidence is the key to everything. I'm saying this because I myself gained so many things I my life just with confidence:p

I would never think anything bad or unlikely about such a guy

GOOD LUCK

• I would honestly respect him as a person. Too many guys now days have no respect for women and treat them like object. You obviously have had some bad luck, but you're not the type of person to kiss just anybody. Don't have low self esteem because you're a good person and you just haven't met the right girl. You need to move on from the past though and let good things come to you. Lots of people have never been kissed.including me, so no worries.

• I would think he has too much on his shoulders and he would have to get a reaaaaaaaal person to help em handle everything

• Well, never been kissed and 24 almost 25 is unusual to hear, but not weird.

i believe that, that guy is going to have to re-gain his self esteem back and just keep trying and get out there in the real world.

it's kind of refreshing to hear that this guy is almost 25 and never been kissed.

if i'm not making any sense sorry. lol i'm trying.

What Guys Said 2

• Fella,

confident is from inside out. Not outside in. God give every man a gift, what you have might not be my strongest. What I had has nothing to do with you.

I know there is vixen who love to date guys like you. (they find it sexy, and love to be in control)

There is a book call The game, take a look it might spark you up.

Good luck

• Don't worry about it just remember you not alone. We will all have our day in the sun.