Would rather have a girlfriend who is described as "cute" or "hot", guys?

Lets say you had to choose between two good-looking females with the same personality. Would you rather have the one that most people would describe as "cute" or the one that would be described as "hot".

• Cute
  • Hot

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I don't like the word hot when describing a girl. I think it focuses only on the girl's body and not for the human being she really is. Though, between guys, there's bragging rights when you have the girlfriend that everybody wants to bang.

I would rather have a cute girlfriend, but that's just me! :)

What Guys Said 6

• Any cute girl can be hot - personality can be a big part of that (maybe she has certain traits that can accentuate her level of attraction - behavioral things, for instance). But not every hot girl can be cute, and not every version of cute, is hot... Somehow I feel like I'm making this seem much more complicated than I mean it to be...

• you completely had me up until "not every version of cute is hot." then the confusion set in :)

• Doesn't matter matter really because I'd find her attractive either way. But when I guy says a girl is hot, he is most likely talking about her face and her body, rather than just her face. I think I'd feel more comfortable when the guys won't judge her body as often.

• i think hot is almost an insult.

to me it says "you wear too much makeup, dress and act way to slutty"

cute is the kind of girl I am after.

the kind that is respectable.

• CUTEY SNUGGY-WUGGUMS

*Sneeze* Now that's out of the way, I like my celibacy, so I'd go for the Kitten rather then the Cat :P

• hmmm...so you're saying that you think you'll have a better chance of staying celibate with a cute girl rather than a hot girl?

• Thats exactly what CUTEY SNUGGY-WUGGUMS is! :P

• Cute! :)

• I'll be honest...hot. Though the ideal would be hot AND cute...

What Girls Said 1

• hot for short term

cute for long term