Are you confident in your kissing skills?

Or not. I wonder cause some guys I was with barely kiss. So maybe they aren't confident doing that.

I am, or I was. But it's just been a long time. I'm rusty.

• Confident
  • Not confident
  • Sort of confident
  • Never been kissed :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea I am completely confident.I am a little rusty too.but it comes back quickly.I love kissing and I even kiss a lot during sex and think it is great.

What Guys Said 12

• To those who say they've never been kissed, form a line. I'm sure there's someone on here that'll kiss ya.

I'd do it but my wife would freak.

I think back to the first time I kissed another guy link

It was amazing. And it was in the shower. But those days are long gone.

• Do you still consider yourself bi? How do you fight your cravings for a man?

• I fight my cravings for a man the same way I'd fight cravings for another woman. I realize I should be glad with what I have and if I jeopardize that I may end up with neither. And yeah, just because I discovered monogamy doesn't mean I surrendered my bi registration.

• It depends on who the person is to me that I'm kissing that determines how I will kiss them, but overall I'm confident.

If its a girl I like/love, then I kiss softly then as the situation gets more steamy, I add passion to the mix.

If its just a girl I'm trying to just hook up with , I just kiss like I lust after them.

• So many girls think guys don't do enough foreplay. I love making out and I've done it enough that every girl I've ever been with says that I'm a great kisser. Not bragging, but practice makes perfect or at least helps a guy get better.

• I've gotten good feedback :)

• Never been kissed.

• I've been told I'm good, great even, so I'll believe that until I hear otherwise.

• I'm in the never been kissed category so my skills are unknown :)

• at contrary, with my big lips, which one of you consider herself to kissing with me :-) I always give my bottom lip to my parners,and they usually like suck it..

• I've been told I'm a good kisser.

I'm good with the neck kissin, plus I love doin it to the girl.

• voted D, probably bad though

• first kiss is my specialty. I nail that part! the rest is easy

• Oh God, yes.

What Girls Said 23

• my name is samson sebastine from united kingdom I had a problem with my wife sometimes ago but never knew what the problem was,i tried to asked her but she refused to tell,me what it was as time goes on I discovered she was having an affair with a friend of mine that happens to be my best friend,i was so sad that I never knew what to do next,during my search for a way out I met a friend of mine who had similar problem and introduced me to a man who helped him with his situation,on getting to the man I discovered he was a spell caster I was shocked because I have not had anything to do with a spell caster in my entire life so I tried to give this man a chance cos I never believed in spell casting as I thought it will not work for me but to my surprise I got positive results and I was able to get my wife back from him even after the spell caster did all I discovered my wife fell much more in love with me on like before so I was so happy that I never know what to do for him so I am using this opportunity to tell anyone on this blog having similar problem visit spritspelltemple@yahoo.com..i am sure he will help you.

• I'm confident about it. I like to gauge his kissing style and slowly integrate my own as tolerated. It's fun :)

• i love kissing, biting lip, and even down the neck.. ahhh... :)

• I sort of am confident in my kissing.

• I'm really good at it, but I have stopped doing it. I'm a lip biter and it is a SHIT starter. lol sometimes I just want to kiss I don't want sex. So hubby and I give sweet pecks.

• It kinda depends.. I haven't kissed a lot of guys so I have a lot to learn but so far I've heard I was pretty dang good.

• I'm between B and C. I doubt I'm that good of a kisser.

• I think I'm pretty confident.(:

• im a good kisser with the right person ;) , I sort of believe now , that we are all good at kissing , its natural ,- its just finding that spark with a person - that's the problem.,

• Well, I've only really kissed one guy and he tells me I'm good...

• Yes... I make men come back for more. I have always been told that my skissing style is irresistable :)

• Pucker up and start kissing away.

I'm very confident in my ability to impress with lips only. Haha.

• I'm an excellent kisser, and have taught many. I love making out.

• I've never been kissed so I don't know if I'm good or not.

• Of course I'm confident! lol

• Abso-f*ckin'lutely.

• Yes, even better if the kissing style are the same.

• I am very confident.

• Never been kissed

• 24, never been kissed.

• Hmm not sure, I've kissed quite a few guys and they always seem to want more but I've never had a proper make out session or kissed a guy I truly cared about either. I chose C.

• I've never been kissed so I don't know!

• I get nervous, but I'm confident in them. I've only kissed one guy, but he was a great teacher!