Should I date, her give her a chance?

I am little lost about this whole situation, I really don't know where to go about it. There is this girl tht I sort of like, not completely but I do like, mainly because she puts effort on me trying to make me like her if you know what I mean. She is a great person too. BUT I don't love her completely or I just don't feel it that way if you know what I mean.

However I don't really get many brakes you know, I am not an ugly dude, but I have a hard time attracting women I like as I get rejected often. And I know people say there is somebody there for everybody, but sometimes I doubt I am going to find her, for more that I try I can't seem to get the girl I want. I honestly don't know when I will get another chance like this one, maybe tomorrow, in a week, a year, 10 years, maybe never? It is a little frustrating to think it that way.

And honestly I feel lonely, I am too horny as I haven't got laid in a very long time, I honestly don't want to be single anymore, I have reached the tiping point and I want to date now. I know it sounds desperate, but hey there is so many punches somebody can take before they brake apart and I have just reached that point.

What Girls Said 2

• Well how well do you know her? Have you spent any real time with her? If not, give it a chance. I don't think every relationship has to be an effort to spend the rest of your lives together, but maybe just be happy together for that period of your life.

• If you don't really like her then don't lead her on... maybe try one date and see what happens or if you are brave suggest fwb..

What Guys Said 0