What is the one thing that someone can do on a first date that would ensure that there would be NO second date?

Men and women, what would be something your date could do that would have you thinking there is no way there will be an encore?

Most Helpful Guy

• Start by referring to her by another womans name all evening, then getting blind drunk. Cap the evening off by vomiting on her. That should seal the deal.

What Girls Said 5

• One time, I went on a date with a guy who told me his mother wanted grandchildren so badly she had, at one point, begged him to go and knock a random chick up so she knew she had a grandchild in the world. That freaked me out. Any talk about babies on date one will scare me off for good.

• if you were to go on a date and regret it. I would be really pissed and f***ed off if I was expected to pay no questions asked. paying shows that you are a gentleman and then I as a girl would offer next time. so just look at her and keep your hands in view when the bill comes.

• Talking about sex way too soon, checking out other women in front of me, etc.

• Why even go on the date? If the plan is to not have another one. I would tell him or her that you don't think it is going to work period. Why play games?

• Talk about other girls or check them out.

What Guys Said 1

• Two things that would be deal-breakers for me would be smoking and rudeness.

• Guys who look for excuses to talk about their low self-esteem/depression/therapy sessions are horrifying to be stuck on a first date with. Guys who can't read body language (ie: She's not playing hard to get, she just really dosen't want you to kiss her) are also not getting a second date.

• Woopsie~

Wrong text box. Sorry about that hun; you do make valid points though. Rude smokers are definately uncool. XP

• Yeah, I've just never really been about smoking and rudeness is intolerable to me. No prob about the answer being here, btw.