How old is "too old" for a first kiss?

I'm 16 and worried that I'm too old to have not had my first kiss... How old is too old? I'm kindof worried that the person who I kiss for the first time will hold it against me, does it even matter really?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's not too old :) don't ever feel inadequate for not being as quick as friends or school mates socially, just take your time and stay true to your values, things will fall into place :)

and you'll probably knock the boys socks off ;D

What Guys Said 5

• 16 is definitely NOT too old! Wtf!

Personally, I wouldn't care how old the woman was when she had her first kiss. It's a non-issue to me.

• My first kiss was when I was 16, I don't know too many people who'd hold that against you.

• dead would be more like too late but there ya go does not matter. just get busy..

• im 19 and I haven't had mine and I don't think its a big deal at all :)

• lol well first that's really cute in a girl but I had my 1st when I was 15 so nah your good but if your 20 and still haven't had your first then you gotta start worrying

What Girls Said 10

• You're fine. I didn't kiss anyone until I was 18. And there are plenty of people much older than that who still haven't kissed anyone.

• Your never to old for a first kiss. Some people die a virgin and have never had their first kiss. I'm sure one day you'll have your first kiss :)

• I'de hate to die a virgin and never have my first kiss! LOL that's sad :(

• Yeah that would be sad. But life is what it is sometimes. You can't help what happens and what doesn't happen.

• I didn't have my first kiss until I was 19.

I don't believe in too old.

I believe in when you're ready.

• I'll be 21 in August and I still haven't had mine... sure, it bugs me sometimes, but overall... who freakin' cares?

• You have already read my question ;) it was really worth waiting for <3 18, first kiss!

• No you are not too old. I had my first kiss/make out when I was 14 and I thought I was too old at that time lol. Don't worry, it will happen... maybe even soon.

• I'm 17 and never had a 1st kiss either

• ''I'm 16 and worried that I'm too old to have not had my first kiss.'' ? Are you serious?

i was already on my 20's when I had mine.

• I'm 17 and never been kissed.

I have a strict dad so I don't think I'll be experiencing that wonderful kiss anytime soon, maybe like 23-24 :(

• I know how you feel, my mums boyfriend is Muslim so yeah, that pretty much says it aal ;)

• LOL wow, haha, what a concidence...

My dad's a Muslim lol :(

• You're never too old, that doesn't exist. People go at their own pace