Have you hooked up with someone before?

And how do you feel when the other suddenly date someone else?

Most Helpful Guy

• It feels like shoot. At least girls can call and say hey I don't like you and don't want to be with you, not ignore us completely and then couple weeks later we see them with some one else. We are guys not machines we do have feelings too lol.

• ehh, sorry, I'm a girl... the thing is my friend set me up someday, then I ended hooking up with another guy in my class. But I'm really really busy, I don't wanna get into any relationship or go out for date. All the things in my head is work... so I never called him. He would ask my friend for help when he wanna do it, and I would if I had time. that's it. no feeling involved at all. But when today my friend told me he is dating someone now, I felt a little bit uncomfortable... never mind.

• where it will lead? what do you mean?

• ehh, he is kinda hot though... anyway, I gotta go back to work now.

What Guys Said 1

• I've tried but didn't go through with it.

What Girls Said 2

• Hookup as in sex or like bjs and sh*t? Well yeah, I have hooked up with guys before and when they get a girlfriend I feel kind of bad but am happy for them (if it lasts a long time), and then I go on with life.

• bjs?sh*t? what's that? whatever, you are a gamer! haha:)

• not girlfriend, maybe before that. he is doing two... disgusting

• He's having sex with 2 girls at once? lol.

• yeah I have :/ it sucks because sometimes, I'll really fall for the guy but it doesn't mean as much to him so then I'll end up seeing him hitting on some other girl or dating some other girl. it's annoying and kinda sad

• hehe, but have you hooked up with someone you don't like at all?

• haha, this is my first time hooking up. kinda fun.

• it is right?! it's great! ha ha such a fun way to pass the time