Should I go out with her?

So this girl said she likes me, I've never had a girlfriend and its been getting to me lately so I don't know if I have feelings for her or in just desperate? Any help?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, one date won't automatically make her your girlfriend. It's good to go out with different people and see who you like and don't like, what attracts you about their personality and mannerisms and what does not. There's no harm in going out with her.

What Girls Said 2

• if this girl likes you and you have no interest in her, don't take her out, there is 98% chance she will misinterpret the date to something else. my advice is to keep looking.

• DO NOT go out with her unless you are sure you like her. Only because she told you she likes you. If neither of you were sure then that would be fine but she likes you so that would be unfair to lead her on

What Guys Said 2

• Don't go out with her for the sake of it. Make sure you have feelings for her if you want to go out with her. Wouldn't hurt to go out and get yourself some experience in the dating scene though. One date can't hurt right?

• Thanks for the advice but I don't want to hurt her just so I can get some dating experience

• You can go on one date though. You can see whether you like her not and you're getting some experience dating. That's what a first date is for anyway, just to see if you two have any chemistry. I would give it a go.

• Been there. done that. I say if you have interest in her then go for it. If not, don't do it.