I want to kiss him and just be alone with him, but I don't know how to.

So, in a couple of days I get to see my boyfriend at a basketball game after school. I hardly get to see him, so when I do I like to be really close with him. I want to kiss him and just be alone with him, but I don't know how to. Last time we went behind some portables, but I wouldn't hookup with him because the whole time I was scarred of someone walking by and seeing. I can't go to my house with him because my family is always there. What should I do? Where should I go?

I could walk off of campus, but not that far.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Behind the school? In the car? Is there a wooded area around? Out on the field? Quiet hallway? Do your parents let you and your boyfriend watch TV alone together or anything?

• There are cameras all around the school:p And no, I live in the desert :( She did, but when she caught us getting cozy and snuggleing and kissing on the sofa, she said he isn't allowed to be here if she's not like in the next room.