Do you believe in online/ long distance relationships?

online/ long distance relationships?

i think I'm falling for someone online

Most Helpful Guy

• ... do you believe in life afta love? ... afta love, afta love, afta love

What Guys Said 7

• i believe that love doesn't have a limit or isn't bound by any form of laws of physics.

I fell for a couple of girls close distance and long distance, of course close distance is better but love is an amazing feeling to share with someone. Coming from a guy who tried to experience as much as he can, I woke up in beds with strangers I barely know and I ask myself.

"Why am I even here?" Then I realize, love is more important to me then flings,friends with benefits, one night stands.

I rather devote my whole heart, mind, and body to someone who is willing to do the same to me. Its the ultimate feeling. If you keep in contact day every day and you really put in true effort, and genuine care then eventually one day those two people will meet in person and their love between each other will be one for the record books.

• i believe in meeting someone online. I know some people laugh at it but these days dating websites are a good tool to meet a lot of people quick.

But as for long distance relationship I just don't think they work. It takes a lot of dedication and effort from both people and you can become distant so much easier. It's just not the same and they never last long.

• how far away? if its over 45 min drive one way..I'd forget it.. sure you hear about a few long dist. relationships working out.. but you don't hear about the 1000's that didn't. Make it easier on yourself and stay within 50-60 miles.

• Unless it can be maintained by at least occasional get togethers it's doomed to fail.

• no, I think that is a pain in the ass. being in love with a person that you can't see or be with

• Ive done it many times but it's never seemed to last for me, I think it takes real effort & communication.

• this is a real commitment it will test you, I've only last 6 months but me and her are still friends

What Girls Said 2

• I believe in it. I just haven't had the best luck with it so far. How you meet someone or where they live in proximity to you shouldn't make a difference in how well you get along or how much each person cares about the other. If you have a real connection with someone, I think it's worth pursuing, as long as you're still careful.

Sure, there are creepers on the interweb, but I don't think there are as many creepers as there are decent people. But that could just be my opinion. I've been told I'm too young and naive to give an opinion on such things.

• yep anything is possible, but it was SO hard for both of us but we had to break up..