What would you do in this situation?

my best friend & I have known each other for a couple of months(: Him & I do everything together, from going to the movies, to eating lunch & even playing video games. lately I've been having these feelings for him, I get butterflies around him & I don't know I'm just really attracted to him. I'm not sure if these are hints that he likes me but here they go. one day I told him he was "delicious" in a joking way, he said he would take it as a complement. he also offers to buy me clothes when we go to the mall(: he said if he was a random guy at the club, he'd be "all up on me" haha. he also invited me to meet his family in Dallas, & he ALWAYS blows me kisses in a flirty/joking way & last he said that him & I should have dated before I dated my ex he thinks my ex turned me 'lesbian' long story short, I dated a girl for a couple of months, I'm bisexual & I told him. do you think that makes any difference?

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't think anyone can really tell you definitively one way or the other. mostly because we don't know his mannerisms/behavior with girls he likes

i've always been a fan of the hit and run approach. I'll explain in a sec

he does seem to be really comfortable around you, but these days LOTS of plutonic friendships exist. you don't wanna approach it abruptly and then get in that super awkward phase where yall just sweat nervously around one another.

start upping the level of contact. make him walk you by holding your arm (not hand...don't be stupid). just stuff that's touchy but over the top formal and playful. check out his behavior. if he's cool with it, up the ante again and start draggin him around using his hand. cool? more hugs. cool? longer hugs. cool? closing the distance/removing barriers between you guys whenever yall do stuff. cool? I'm pretty sure you're money. at this point rip his clothes off and bust out those assless chaps you've been saving for cheerleading practice. this is the IDEAL situation where everything goes right and therefore NOT the hit and run

now for the hit and run. start with the over the top formal stuff. if he reacts funny, you need to find out WHY he's reacting that way. it could be he flinches at new things or that he's got googly eyes for ya. that's the hit. then back off and start making links (the run). pay attention to his behavior when new things come up. does he get flustered or does he react calmly? if he reacts calmly, then new things are not weird to him. that's a good thing. hit again but up the stakes. obviusly, if he doesn't act calmly then new things do bother him and you have to start finding common ground and make him feel comfortable to be himself around you. it's your best odds. don't worry, promoting some of his behaviors now doesn't mean you can't adjust them later. if something REALLY bothers you now...then make a joke about it

best of luck player

What Guys Said 8

• He is defintely sendng invitations, but he sounds too insecure to tell yu what he is feeling, leaving you to wonder and ask these questions...

I'd ask him when he's going to tell you what is on his mind. Watch his eyes when he tries to answer...that should tell you what you need to know.

• I'd say he likes you. If you guys are good together and feel your compatible then why shouldn't you go for it? If it doesn't work out then you know that you can only be friends and nothing more. Go for it!

• Sounds like he's into you. Have fun!

• He clearly likes you. If he's a normal guy, you being bisexual either is not a factor at all, or he sees it as some sort of bonus that increases his chances at a threesome.

This sounds like a no brainer to me.

• It gets no plainer than him directly asking you out.

Go get him! NOW! :)

• He likes you. Ask him about it.

• I think you should ask him out! Or hint at it.

• If crushes on you any harder, then you're going to be a couple dress sizes less. If you're not too shy, ask him what's taking him so long to ask you out on a date or tell him that you're going dancing one night and dare him to back up what he's been saying. Or, ask him out first to speed up the process.

What Girls Said 0