How many girls/guys have you dated?

i m just curious about this , ^^

oo and what are your relationships with them now

thanx everyone for your comments

Most Helpful Guy

• I've gone out on dates with 5 girls. I have had two girlfriends. The rest were friends.

Most of these friends don't really talk with me very much. They've never really wanted a serious friendship, but we're on friendly terms. One girl was a cousin of a friend in high school. It was a dance, I was set up, and she was a miserable date. All she did was complain and then run off to dance with every other guy, but she was 15, and I was almost 17, so I didn't feel too bad. She was too young for me to be interested. We haven't seen each other since.

With the two girlfriends... one could be dead for all I know, as she kind of got into some really freaky bad stuff. I really don't want anything to do with her.

Second ex... It would be difficult to remain friends as she hated most of my friends, and they didn't like her... and she would always try to manipulate me. She was a little toxic for me, but not too much, because I saw too many problems early on and got out of it before it could get much worse. However, I do not hate her, and wish her the best. I would hope that she had learned something from the experience, but I doubt it; which is not my concern.

What Girls Said 10

• I've dated 4 guys. And all of them I don't speak to. My first, hates me. I have no problem with him. My second has a new girl, and we say hi when we see each other unless of course she's with him then I get the cold shoulder, which I really don't care because I broke up with him after two months...he was sorta a problem told me he loved me the second day of becoming official and made me say it or would call me back over and over and over again. Very annoying. My third boyfriend had another girlfriend so we know how that ended ha. we're civil but do not talk on a regular basis. And my 4th, well he was the one that got away I do believe. Miss him very much. Ended very roughly, and then we began to talk here and there and then I had to ignore his texts and block him on Facebook. Still think about him nearly everyday and wish things could be better by now.

• Just one, and I think we may get back together soon.

• 1-I was 16- I was just the puppy love holding hands I haven't talk to him in years

2- we dated for 2.5 years and we engaged, it ended very badly- I've had to block him from everything as he began to stalk me

3- only dated a week, we were both just out of other relationships and he was moving too quickly, I still see him as his twin brother is my best friend

4- an absolutely perfect guy in everyway but I just don't feel for him as much as I wish I did :/ I don't talk to him anymore but if I ran into him it'd be fine not awkward

5-same as 4- a really great guy- still a friend but he just wasn't the guy for me

I've dated a few for a few days in-between these guys, but due to personalities or schedules it didn't work out

• Umm about 19 guys not all were serious .I still talk to some as friends and others I have no contact with them.

• Just 1. We're pretty crazy about each other :)

• 1. We don't speak to each other. Our relationship now is basically nonexistant. It's awkward if we see each other.

• I've dated 3 guys, but all are nothing serious, I don't have any communication with them now

• i never dated

• One :)

• 2 girls and 2 guys. my first partner, me and her just went our seperate ways when she had to move I was 15 at the time never saw her again. my second, he and I are stilll friends he's got someone else now and are expecting :D. My thrid partner, she's kinda weird but we're still friends. my fourth and most recent is now my best friend.

What Guys Said 11

• 5. Most were nothing serious and only ended up lasting a month or so. The ones who were part of my friends before I dated them, I am still friendly with. The girls that I didn't really know very well before I dated them, I no longer talk to. Either they screwed me over, or our lives simply went seperate directions after the break up. I also don't like interacting with ex's. I personally make sure I go out of my way to cut ties with them. I just don't think its healthy to have all kinds of ex's still running around,still in your life.

• I've never dated anyone. It was always pointless and stupid to me. Relationships in middle school last a lunchtime, and in high school, you get close to people and along comes college and you never see each other. I'm going to wait until college to start dating because I feel that's when you reach a level of maturity where relationships actually MEAN something.

• That is a mature way of thinking and Its one I shared. I do regret not dating more in HS because I think I missed out on simply having some fun. But I agree, I just didn't want to the stress for something I knew was going to be superficial and end soon.

• Thanks man, I appreciate it! I'll take your advice to heart.

• 1 for like a week then it turned in to FWB. I don't count that as a serious relationship though. She had some issues and we don't talk anymore but I think her friend likes me now. I'm picky about girls I want to be SERIOUS with. The most most important thing to me in a serious one is that we connect and she has to be down to earth. For me to actually date the girl I want to make sure that I really enjoy spending time with her. It's tough finding girls like that.

• I have dated 13 girls (unlucky lol) and have had one girlfriend. I don't mind dating or having a friends with benefits relationship with a girl, but to be labeled boyfriend and girlfriend she has to be really special to me. I have not seen this girl in person in about 2 years, I would trade everything else I've had to be with her. I don't want to have to live with that feeling that she is the one that got away.

• I'm about to turn 19 and I've only had one real girlfriend. There was this other chick, but we just fooled around.

• Dated 3 women (Im shocked I've managed that). I don't talk to any of them anymore

• 12 girls. only one of them is my best friend now. but that's only because we were best friends before all the dating.

• 0 and I am 19 years old. Haven't even came close.

Never kissed either.

So Sad...

• I women at 30 years old.If I was a jerk I would of lost count

• zero

• A solid zero