If he doesn't text "Good Morning" does that mean he's not thinking about you?

If my boyfriend doesn't text or call to say Good Morning before he heads to work, does that mean he's not thinking about me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all. Guys don't need to send a text to express you're feelings. A cellphone is not a window into the mind of a person. It's a selective form of communication. I really really really wish women would stop using texting as means to judge chemistry, a guys feelings, or the health of a relationship. I've had GF's who I was madly in love with but never texted or called because it wasn't my thing.

• Perfectly put bro. I personally hate texting. If you aren't there to reply within 5 minutes of her message, she starts assuming all this crap.

• I feel as though if you love someone you would push past your comfort zone to convey that love, whether you are hip to texying or calling or not. I think it does depend on how often you could see her but all in all, I don't see how someone could keep being madly in love with someone all to themselves.

• @INEEDADVICE223 It's called talking in person. I'm an adult, I don't have time to be glued to my phone 24/7 and I have the emotional stability to not lose my mind if I go a day or two without talking to my SO. That's also my biggest issue with texting. I just don't have much to say. Most days are just not all that exciting. Like I said, I had a girlfriend that would text/call me almost every day at 8am. Every day it was the same thing. Just making breakfast and getting ready for work. I didn't see the purpose of the phone call. Personally I like to save my day's experiences for when we meet in person. If we text each other our every move, there is nothing to talk about when we finally meet in person.

I also did have a girlfriend once (best girlfriend I've ever had) that understood this. I simply told her that I'm not big on texting or phone calls so unless it was really important, I'd prefer we just talk when we see each other next. She respected that and it worked just fine for us.

What Guys Said 3

• It means he's an adult, and not obsessed with texting. He doesn't need constant reminders from you that you care about him and you shouldn't need them from him. Plus a lot of guys don't do "small talk." They don't say anything unless they have something important to say.

• No. It just means he didn't text.

Stop trying to read meaning into every single little thing.

• No. It means that he is not obsessed with texting.

What Girls Said 2

• Seriously? You don't think that's a little insecure?

• i think there's nothing wrong with saying good morning to you its nice not obsessive.