If a person works and goes to school full time, can they have a stable relationship?

My friend has this girl he was dating for awhile, she seemed nice and great from my view, they have been dating for about 5 months now. He works full time, and she goes to school full time, they get out around the same time, now she has a job and they barely have time together.

They can barely even see each other as it is , now they barely have time to talk. I couldn't give my advice because I felt like it wouldn't help cause I'm confused too.

So I'm asking for a favor, drop your opinion or if your really lazy, just vote, your input will be very helpful.

• Its, Possible, But difficult, I think it can work out.
  • Its nearly hard as it is, its probably best if they went separate ways.

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion they can, but what constitutes stable might vary from person to person here. What you have to ask yourself is, are you comfortable with the idea of only seeing your S.O. only once, maybe twice, a week? If you are, you can make it work. If you're not, then you can't. If it works out for the long haul you will eventually move in together and this will no longer be an issue.

What Girls Said 1

• if you two want ea. other you will make time to see or talk to ea. other. (ur friend)

What Guys Said 4

• Married couples with young kids have less time then they do.

• Yeah. I work a full 40 hours a week and go to school full time as well. I don't really see all the fuss about it, but then again school isn't really a chore for me.

But yeah, I could manage a relationship with that kind of schedule now.

• If it's worth it sure somewhere in your schedule you'll make the time.

• Yes, but in situations like this, effort and commitment can seem somewhat one sided because the person that has most down time will likely be the one making a much bigger effort to see the busier partner.