What does he mean when he says this?

"I haven't had a REAL relationship in a long time. But I have dated girls" Does that mean no sex or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• that means he's a virgin that probably never even kissed a girl

• Um...that's what I think it means! We had really bad sex once. He had bad technique and kissed awkwardly. The second time we went to his place, he turned down sex and went to bed to get up early for work. I think he is afraid of sex!

What Guys Said 1

• Lol no, I think that probably means he has had sex with them, but he wasn't exclusive.

What Girls Said 4

• He just means that he has dated only, and he hasn't had a girlfriend girlfriend in a while. sex is not the subject in this. because some girls have sex even if their only dating.

• No it just means he hasn't been in a relationship. Whether he has or hasn't had sex is an entirely separate matter. Guys are usually pretty blunt about things.

• I've heard this one too many times before...here's what I think from my experience...

I am an narcissitic, selfish, douche...

Prob not going to treat you well emotionally or mentally, but happy to pleasure you in bed.

I say...bright red flag, so unless you want a two year old boy stay away...

• umm...well, we recently went to his place and he told me that he wanted to sleep because he had work early. NOTHING happened. He turned down sex but took me to his place!

• means he has had sex but was nsa thing (no strings attached)