Don't want to seem pushy. Should I text her?

Started talking to this girl and the first time I texted her she was at work and said she was busy but she'd text me later. That was almost 24 hours ago and I still haven't heard from her. Should I wait for her? I don't want to seem pushy or clingy especially considering I JUST started talking to her. I know she is busy lately. Advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• What ever you do man NEVER text a girl! unless she says that's the only form of comunication she will accept. Even then.. you only text to get dates!

What Girls Said 2

• I would do just that. Let her text you since she said she was busy.

• yer, don't text her aye. if she really was interested shed text you back straight away. if you double text it just gets plain clingy and it will push her away further... The fact that you left it alone will make her wonder if you really were interested and with luck she might start forming an interest in you... ;)

What Guys Said 1

• Shes not busy bro, if she really wanted to talk to you, she would try and squeeze in a text or two.. Its OK tho don't get all hot and bothered about it. I'm sure there's more babes that you can text!